Updates to build process in APPVEYOR

New executable files for the Mac and Windows will be available for testing soon. Please respond if you are willing and able to download these and run some cursory testing.

The version includes several minor bug fixes. Release notes for this test version are being prepared. This test version will address the following issues:

Issues #153 and #154 which are duplicate descriptions of the same issue <br>

Issue #155 <br>

• Unhardcode icon path in GNU/Linux launcher

Issue #159 <br>

• Options Menu Doesn’t Resize

Issue #166 <br>

• Replace the word "seamlyme"; with the word "tape"; to restore correctness
1 Like

I’m happy to test on Windows 10

1 Like

I’m happy to test macOS (10.13 / 10.14).

2 Likes

Thanks @MrDoo, you can download the mac executable from this link Service End for Bintray, JCenter, GoCenter, and ChartCenter | JFrog

1 Like

Thanks @Grace, I will let you know as soon as I get the executable “out of the oven”

1 Like

I have already verified those particular issues against the Ubuntu build, but I welcome any others who wish to load the software from the PPA at

Seamly2D-daily-build

PPA description

Open source pattern making software

Adding this PPA to your system

You can update your system with unsupported packages from this untrusted PPA by adding ppa:susan-spencer/seamly2d-dayly-build to your system’s Software Sources. (Read about installing)

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:susan-spencer/seamly2d-dayly-build sudo apt-get update

1 Like

I’d love to be a tester for mac!

2 Likes

Thanks, @autom8. here is the link to the newest test executable for mac. Service End for Bintray, JCenter, GoCenter, and ChartCenter | JFrog

You will need to download it and install it. Please let us know if there are any problems installing it. Your feedback on the general operation of the program is welcome and please specifically to make sure that you are able to reach this forum by clicking the help menu and click on “forum” from the menu. Also important is to verify that the options menu resizes correctly. Please see Options Menu Doesn't Resize · Issue #159 · FashionFreedom/Seamly2D · GitHub for a description of the issue.

1 Like

@Grace the set of appveyor changes done by @slspencer in December have been merged and all of the minor bug fixes discussed earlier in this thread should be included. If you want to test this executable, please go here: to get it Service End for Bintray, JCenter, GoCenter, and ChartCenter | JFrog

You will need to click on “Files” and scroll to the bottom of the list to pick up the most recent version built on the develop branch.

Thank you!

1 Like