Redesign Seam allowance tool

I see it even from here.

Am I doing it the wrong way?

Yes, thatā€™s what I want, but I canā€™t seem to get it this way. How did you do that?

Zoom to i7 and you will see it too.

Oh I see, now I havenā€™t excluded it anymore, it shows! Thank you very much. This tool is so helpful!

1 Like

I downloaded version:valentina_0.5.0a-20170403142807_64bit-OSX.dmg an I canā€™t find the passmark. Am I doing something wrong?

Probably.:wink: The passmark feature is part of Detailā€™s Preference dialog.

I have tested the passmark feature and so far it has worked fine. The new add point feature comes also in to real use, because I need to add new points for the passmarks. It also works fine.

I would like to have the passmark a bit thicker line (1,5-2 times) and in 1 cm seam at least 5 mm long. In real printout the marks are a bit too small.

Great and long waited tool. Thanks

Current length is 25% from seam allowance width. Do you want 50%?

Yes, I would prefer 50 %.
When Iā€™m cutting the fabric, I cut through the passmark on the paper as well. After few cuts the short passmark will vanish. Normally the cut is 3-4 mm. The 5 mm passmark will not disappear.

Here?

Yes, 50% would be good. Thanks.

This is old version. Are you sure you have right version?

I just checked second time. You are definitely somewhere in your system has old version and run it instead of new.

Thank you, I deleted everything I had and installed it again and now I can see it. :relaxed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.