Problème dxf/illustrator

Bonjour, Lorsque j’importe un dxf créer depuis seamly ( version du 4 janvier 21) dans illutrator (CS6) la taille du fichier est incorrecte, le fichier est plus petit. Si j’importe le même fichier dans le même illustrator en svg, aucun souci! Je n’avais pas ce problème auparavent (avec les versions précédentes de seamly) J’ai besoin d’un fichier dxf pour le plotter de découpe. Comment puis je résoudre ce problème?

merci Florence

Hello, When I import a create dxf from seamly (January 4, 21 version) into illutrator (CS6) the file size is incorrect, the file is smaller. If I import the same file into the same svg illustrator, no problem! I didn’t have this problem before (with previous versions of seamly) I need a dxf file for the cutter. How can I solve this problem?

thank you Florence

1 Like

Hi @Florence!

Hmmm problème intéressant. Permettez-moi de tester l’exportation des fichiers .dxf à partir des versions antérieures et postérieures au 4 janvier 21 et je vous répondrai …

Hmmm interesting problem. Let me test exporting .dxf’s from versions pre- and post- 4 January 21 and I’ll get back to you…

1 Like

DXF files have no size or unit data The program importing a dxf has to know what units /scale was used. The AAMA DXF files should contain the units / scale. I would suggest to try exporting as the most current AAMA DXF format and see if that makes a difference.

3 Likes