Opensim shots

Here she stands naked minus her blouse and clothes!

I am doing various takes using screen recording software whilst making a pdf document you can show the workflow from. can i get some pattern blocks?

I could really do with a VAL file to be able to use screen shots of the valentina application so it can be seen in video form and pdf as part of the process.

I will show how you can download mono and opensim and configure opensim

how to log in through firestorm viewer and cancel the default avatar and replace with makehuman

how to make a platform and place it in the air and then how to draught a building in sketchup and use it as a catwalk.

when i have a blouse and skirt i will show how valentina fits a workflow of pattern cad to cloth simulation.

I can give you pictures of a blouse and skirt from winnefred aldrich’s metric pattern cutting if that helps?

need clothes please :slight_smile:

This looks really good. I have Winnefred Aldrich’s book, I think her work is the easiest to use, except I have to exclude the 1cm seam allowance built into the formulas.

I hear you - you need these ASAP. Unfortunately I am leaving for the afternoon and will be back tonight. So I won’t have anything for you until tomorrow morning.On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 1:02 PM, Matt Daw matt.daw@gmail.com wrote:

Here she stands naked minus her blouse and clothes!

I am doing various takes using screen recording software whilst making a pdf document you can show the workflow from. can i get some pattern blocks?

I could really do with a VAL file to be able to use screen shots of the valentina application so it can be seen in video form and pdf as part of the process.

Screenshot - 56765af29a0a81b3fe8426770eb79d08 - Gyazo

Screenshot - 95481c67a285df39fcd63b0bb9657335 - Gyazo

Screenshot - 65e185df8a70b77816a70c2888cb2c1b - Gyazo

I will show how you can download mono and opensim and configure opensim

how to log in through firestorm viewer and cancel the default avatar and replace with makehuman

how to make a platform and place it in the air and then how to draught a building in sketchup and use it as a catwalk.

when i have a blouse and skirt i will show how valentina fits a workflow of pattern cad to cloth simulation.

I can give you pictures of a blouse and skirt from winnefred aldrich’s metric pattern cutting if that helps?

need clothes please :slight_smile: