Mittatiedoston kääntäminen

Muutin mittinimitykset suomenkielisiksi.Käytin google translatoria. Mittojen nimitykset ovat osin kryptisiä. Minkä takia measurements tiedostoja on yli 50 kpl, vaikka kaikki ovat mielestäni samanlaisia? Sain mittanimitykset suomenkielisiksi. En osaa englantia… sama googlella.

I changed the measurement names to Finnish. I used google translator. The designations of the measurements are partly cryptic. Why are there more than 50 measurements files, even though I think they are all the same? I got the measurements in Finnish. I don’t know english…same on google.

2 Likes

The myriad measurement files are believed to have something to do with plans to make automatic inclusion of terms for various pattern cutting systems.

GT: Lukemattomien mittaustiedostojen uskotaan liittyvän suunnitelmiin sisällyttää automaattisesti termejä erilaisille kuvioleikkausjärjestelmille.

:unicorn:

1 Like

You may be referreing to the translation files The measurement names are automatically translated IF 1) There is a translation file for the language 2) You set the Apps to use that language.

That being said… I don’t know if Finnish translation files exist? We could create the translation (.ts) files for Finnish if they don’t exist, but it then would require someone to edit the files to provide the translations.

@Nitro Or… there was this unimplemented feature… where there is a list of PMS (Pattern Making Systems) listed in the preferences - where the idea was to create a measurement file based on the measurements needed for the selected system.

2 Likes

Valmiiksi oli käännetty muutamia mittaus nimiä. Käänsin 633 mittaus nimeä (Ot:n tieto). Minulla käännös toimii hyvin, joten se riittää minulle.

A few measurement names had already been translated. I translated 633 measurement names (Ot’s information). The translation works well for me, so that’s enough for me.

2 Likes