Informazioni sulle formule

Salve mi sono appena iscritta :abbracci: . Vorrei sapere se è possibile arrotondare, e come (esempio: da 0,375 a 0,5)? Il mio sistema operativo è Windows 7. Ho un altro problema non riesco a inserire numeri con la virgola se non tramite operazione. Esempio: per una pience devo creare un punto dell’ampiezza di 1,5cm mi da “errore”, quindi ho risolto scrivendo 3/2 e mi da 1,5. Come mai? Forse sbaglio qualcosa?

1 Like

Aplogize se la traduzione del computer non è perfetta

traduzione inglese (English translation)

Hi I just signed up: hugs:. I would like to know if it is possible to round, and how (example: from 0.375 to 0.5)? My operating system is Windows 7. I have another problem I can’t insert numbers with commas except by operation. Example: for a pience I have to create a point with a width of 1.5cm giving me an ‘error’, so I solved it by writing 3/2 and giving me 1.5. Why? Maybe I’m wrong?

Welcome @FranD. It is possible that you need to change the setting on the preference page. There you can change the GUI language, Decimal separator parts, default unit, and Label Language You may need to select or unselect the box near the label “Decimal separator parts”

Go to the preference page by selecting the FILE menu and selecting PREFERENCES from there

Benvenuto @FranD. È possibile che sia necessario modificare l’impostazione nella pagina delle preferenze. Lì puoi cambiare il Lingua GUI, parti separatore decimale, unità predefinita e lingua dell’etichetta Potrebbe essere necessario selezionare o deselezionare la casella accanto all’etichetta ‘Parti separatore decimale’

Vai alla pagina delle preferenze selezionando il menu FILE e selezionando PREFERENCES da lì

1 Like

@Grace is there anything that you might know about internationalization of Windows operating system that could affect this?

1 Like

Hi & welcome @FranD You will have to change your number format to a " . ". Here is a site that shows you how with help images: https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/3533-numbers-measurements-format-change.html

Once you have followed the instructions, just restart your computer for the changes to take effect before going into Seamly again.

1 Like

Grazie, ho seguito le istruzioni è ho risolto :slight_smile:

2 Likes