Help in drawing pattern

hello to every one i am reading the pattern making of amstrong my native language is Greek and i have a lot terminology which i can not understand and i can not go on in drawing because i do not understand is there anyone who want to help me

Hi, welcome to the forum. Are you using an english book? What pattern are you trying to draw? Bodice, skirt, pant or something else?

1 Like

thank you for your answer and the time you spent for me i can not understand what is bust point and why we doing it and why we make darts

1 Like

https://www.google.de/search?q=bust+point

then go to pictures and you will see what it is and what the reason is for darts

1 Like

καλωσορίστε @ yiannistamv. Μιλώ μόνο αγγλικά αλλά είμαι πρόθυμος να προσπαθήσω να βοηθήσω. Χρησιμοποιώ google translation για γλώσσες.

χρησιμοποιείτε τα παράθυρα;

έχετε εγκαταστήσει το Seamly2;

welcome @yiannistamv. I speak only English but I am willing to try to help. I use google translate for languages.

do you use windows?

have you installed Seamly2?

μπορείτε να δημιουργήσετε ένα στιγμιότυπο οθόνης; σαν αυτό

are you able to create a screenshot? like this screenshot

1 Like

@yiannistamv this picture shows where the bust point is

@yiannistamv αυτή η εικόνα δείχνει πού είναι το σημείο προτομής

1 Like

Darts are used to shape the garment. The pattern and fabric are flat. The body and the finished garment are three dimensional.

Τα βελάκια χρησιμοποιούνται για τη διαμόρφωση του ενδύματος. Το μοτίβο και το ύφασμα είναι επίπεδα. Το σώμα και το έτοιμο ένδυμα είναι τρισδιάστατα.

1 Like

i can find the words to thank you for your willingness to help me i do understand now but i will keep on asking if you don’t mind i thank you all for your time

2 Likes

and sorry yes i can create screenshots

1 Like

Hello and welcome.

You are very welcome to ask questions and we will try very hard to help you :slight_smile:

1 Like