Como dividir una curva simple en tres o más partes iguales

Hello You would be so kind as to explain to me, if it is possible to divide a simple curve into three equal parts. (The curve would be B - B7) I used the Point along Curve (AC) tool And it gives me the first value (B9) but when I want the second point it doesn’t give me the result I want. I don’t know what formula to use.

And where can I download the latest Seamly 2D update for Windows. I am using the version of May 24, 2021 Greetings to all.

Hola, :wave: Serian tan amable de explicarme, si es posible dividir una curva simple en tres partes iguales. (La curva seria B - B7) Usé la herramienta Point along Curve (AC) Y me da el primer valor (B9) pero cuando quiero el segundo punto no me da el resultado que quiero. No sé qué formula usar.

Y donde puedo descargar la última actualización de Seamly 2D para Windows.
Estoy usando la versión del 24 de Mayo 2021 Saludos a todos.

2 Likes

Hmm, what’s B9’s formula? It should be something like Spl_B_B7/3 & the second one should be twice that, so Spl_B_B7*(2/3) or Spl_B_B7/3*2.

I hope that helps!

:unicorn:

2 Likes

Hola. Gracias por la ayuda. Si, el primer punto lo conseguí como comentas. La otra opción lo intentaré y le digo después. Gracias de nuevo. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello. Thanks for the help. Yes, I got the first point as you say. The other option I will try and tell you later. Thanks again. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes