Change Line Width/Weight (and Color)

Is there any way to change the width/weight of Lines? And maybe even the color of the Lines as well? I feel like it would be easier on the eyes if the lines were a little heavier and or the colors of the lines were brighter. They’re kinda hard to see on the white background sometimes. I couldn’t find any open issues addressing this, but maybe it would be a good idea. I know there is an idea to implement a Night Mode (which I would be in favor of). But I don’t know if this addresses the actual line width or color. I would even be open to hacking my installation of the program if someone knows what file and what area of the file controls the line weight and color selections.

2 Likes

We have color choices for lines, but this is not yet available for curves or arcs. Line thickness is important, and this feature would be an improvement.

Indeed, I have noticed the line color options, but I still find them hard to see well on the white background (unless zoomed further in). I suppose line weight would be a marked improvement. But in addition, I wonder if we could make a line weight that scaled based on zoom distance/amount. Because as stated, it’s mostly when “zoom fit best” that some of the lines are difficult to perceive.

1 Like

An option to increase line weight would allow lines to be seen in zoomed out mode.