Ajout de la fonction "rechercher" au niveau de l'ajout d'une donnée connue

A propos de la fonction “recherche” trouvée dans SeamlyMe image Ce serait bien de la trouver quand on clique sur le bouton imagecar c’est un peu difficile de trouver la bonne mesure dans la liste si nous pouvions taper “buste” par exemple et voir toutes les mesures avec ce mot, cela aiderait beaucoup.

3 Likes

Agreed! The classification system helps a lot, but some sort of, even basic, “search” function would be nice, especially since I feel like we’re expected to develop a master list of measurements which we typically use, & mostly just “save as…” off of that, (so, ideally, we wouldn’t have to work with the complete “known” measures list long enough to memorize it.)

1 Like

@Clauettedu02 and @Pneumarian

There IS a search function in SeamlyMe. Please see this screenshot.

Il y a une fonction de recherche dans SeamlyMe. Veuillez voir cette capture d’écran.

Type in the characters you wish to search for in the box labeled “find” near the top of the window. In this example, I typed in the word “bust” and the measurements containing that word were highlighted.

Tapez les caractères que vous souhaitez rechercher dans la case intitulée ‘trouver’ en haut de la fenêtre. Dans cet exemple, j’ai tapé le mot ‘buste’ et les mesures contenant ce mot ont été mises en évidence.

I hope that this helps. I apologize for my slow response. I have been traveling with no computer.

J’espère que ca aide. Je m’excuse pour ma lenteur. Je voyage sans ordinateur.

Please ask again if you want additional help. @Grace and I (Kim kmf) try to be as quick as we are able.

Veuillez demander à nouveau si vous souhaitez une aide supplémentaire. @Grace et moi (Kim kmf) essayons d’être aussi rapides que possible.

1 Like

Hi Kim,

Thanks for your answer.

Yes I saw this function and it this one that I would like to find when I create my measurements by clicking on “add known”. I find it a bit difficult to fin the good measurement in the list.

Have a good day

Claudine

3 Likes

I totally agree with you, @Clauettedu02, it is very confusing and time-consuming to search for the items you want in the Add Known list.

1 Like

Ah. Now that I understand the question, I believe that the intent of “templates” would provide what you want. Unfortunately, I believe templates never got fully implemented and therefore the capability that you describe does not exist. When it becomes clear when the “next generation” seamly tool might become a reality, I will add the enhanced search capabilities to the to do list. I regret that I am unable to help further with that issue at this time.

1 Like

Nous avons quelqu’un qui travaille là-dessus! Il s’agit d’une demande très opportune. Mais nous n’avons pas de problème sur Github pour cela.

@ Claudette02 Souhaitez-vous bien vouloir créer ce numéro sur Github [ici] (Issues · FashionFreedom/Seamly2D · GitHub)? Vous devrez créer un compte Github. Merci beaucoup!

We have someone working on this right now! This is a very timely request. But we don’t have an issue on Github for this.

@Clauettedu02 Would you kindly please create this issue on Github here? You will need to create a Github account. Merci beaucoup!

1 Like

Coucou Susan, ça y est j’ai créé une demande dans Github à propos de la fonction “Recherche” à ajouter dans Seamly2d.

Bonne fin de journée Claudine

2 Likes