Virus telechargement

Bonjour, je souhaite telecharger le logiciel version windows seulement en telechargeant via le lien envoyé par mail, mon ordi me detecte un virus dans le chargement. J’ai alléger la protection de l ordinateur dans les parametres mais la sécurité windows supprime automatiquement le fichier car le menace est “grave”. Avez vous une solution ? Merci

1 Like

I was going to say you could try downloading a release directly from Github, but you might have the same issue.

You may have to temporarily disable your virus protection until you have installed the apps. Check if there’s an icon in the Windows tray for your AV program… using the right mouse button may pop up a menu with an item such as “Disable for 10 minutes”.

1 Like

Thanks, it’s ok for the loading after deactivate some security of windows. The computer wouldn’t load because it’s an “unknown editor”. Thanks for help Douglas

1 Like

False positives for viruses with Windows Defender have increased significantly this past year.

https://support.norton.com/sp/en/us/home/current/solutions/v118593681#:~:text=One%20explanation%20for%20a%20false,determine%20that%20it%20is%20safe.&text=Submit%20the%20detected%20file%20to,Microsoft%20has%20taken%20issue%20with.

1 Like

It’s not just Defender… I’ve used all the major AV / Firewalls over the years and each one has flagged legit programs at one time or another.

1 Like