Video Tutorials and Manual for Seamly

I was told that at the top of the Seamly site there are resources which include a manual and video tutorials on how to use Seamly; however, when i open Seamly i can’t see them at the top. Can someone send me the links to the video tutorials and the manual please?

2 Likes

Hi!, Welcome to Seamly!

You’ll find the links in the wiki.seamly.net

The video list is on the front page of the wiki, I don’t know if it’s elsewhere as well.

You should also be able to see the links at the top of the forum section of the site. The seamly.net landing-page doesn’t have the links for me either.

Hey, @slspencer, is this something that’s changed, or something that’s not working right for some people?

2 Likes

I got this…

3 Likes

I hadn’t but now I have. 'Tis passing strange.

:unicorn:

2 Likes

Thank you for the link to the manual … very helpful. I hope someone has a link to the videos too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Minimalist Machinist on youtube showed how the links at the top of Seamly are not visible and then somehow expanded the site and the links showed up. I can’t see how to expand the site to make them appear which is why i was asking for the links from someone who could see them :slight_smile: hopefully Seamly 2D see this and fix the site so it is visible to all

2 Likes

This is the link to the main Wiki page. It is the link at the top of the screen here:

All the tutorials, pdf’s & videos are on this page.

3 Likes

thank you for the link

2 Likes