Using Line Lengths/Angles from Different Draft Blocks

Oh my. I can’t even imagine what that’s got to be like. :frowning: Stay safe.

1 Like

Thank you, @Douglas. At least we have water now, thanks to 2 big factories here who hired huge generators to run the towns water pumps, and I’m one of the lucky people who have tiny generator to keep my fridges cold, which we run for a few hours twice a day, and a small gas one plate stove to cook on and heat water.This isn’t the 1st time its happened to us and we’re on day 10 today.

It’s during these times, that I can run the internet & computers and recharge UPS & laptop batteries. So yes, it’s difficult, but all is good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yikes. Like I said I can’t imagine. I think the worst I’ve experienced was quite a few years back when we had an October snow storm that dumped like 10in of wet snow… problem there was the leaves were still on the trees! Through out the evening you could hear tree limbs cracking, and them thump as they hit the ground. I had a branch that was at least 8in in dia that just snapped. Took out my phone and cable lines, but missed the power line to the house. Line went down somewhere else though. Even with all the power lines down all around Western New York, my power was out for maybe a day & 1/2. Fortunately my next door neighbor had a generator that I was able to at least run my sump pump in the basement, or it would have been flooded. We’re use to snow in Buffalo - just look up Blizzard of 77 - but that Oct storm took the area by surprise. You can still see signs of the trees that were damaged like 10 years later.

1 Like

Ouch! I had a quick look at that blizzard. We get snow from time to time but not often here in town. We’re just over the top of the mountain peaks (Drakensberg Mountain range/Maluti Moutains) and get the freezing wind of them when they’re covered.

Latest news on the power is it will take another 10 to 15 days to restore.

Hi @hayleyneil

Here is your pattern back:

Basic Blocks - Final Version B.val (84.1 KB)

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Well holy s**t Grace, you’re an angel! I cannot believe you’ve taken the time to do that for me when you have all that going on, how can I ever say thank you enough?! THANK YOU! I really hope you’re managing okay with the disastrous water/power issues? Fingers crossed you get sorted out really soon. Honestly you’ve saved me so much time and anxiousness doing that for me, I really really appreciate it. Stay safe and take care! xxx

2 Likes

You’re very welcome, @hayleyneil

It’s not that bad. :slight_smile: - Just a few lifestyle adjustments. But thank you.

1 Like