Tutorials & Videos - Tutoriales y Videos

Here is the tutorial videos from the first step. Is not having voice… Means for everybody understand. Aqui encontre videos tutoriales desde el primer paso. No tiene voz… Así que es para que todos lo entiendan.

Valentina Project

3 Likes

Oh, wow! @LOGmoda, you are a STAR!!! Thank you very much :sunny:

1 Like

I’ve added the link in the Wiki:

2 Likes

Que genialidad!!! De grandísima ayuda!! :clap::clap:

2 Likes

Ok… here is the issue, I can’t continue in the 7 video, is not letting me add details (seams). Maybe I have to pat to add seams? Bueno… Aqui esta el inconveniente, No puedo continuar n el video 7, no me permite agregar detalles (costuras). Tal tengo que pagar para agregas costuras?

This forum is part of the seamly software?

I had issues on this step. I will try to make a video tutorial because is different to do.

Tuve inconvenientes sobre este paso. Tratare de hacer un video tutorial porque es diferente de hacer.

1 Like

Hi @LOGmoda

Cómo responder …

Deberá tener en cuenta que está trabajando en Valentina mientras este es el foro Seamly2D. Estoy muy agradecido por su ayuda con los videos, pero en este caso, los 2 programas se han desviado bastante en el último año, por lo que me encuentro en una situación en la que no puedo ayudarlo :frowning:

How to reply…

One will need to keep in mind that you are working on Valentina while this is the Seamly2D forum. I’m really grateful for your help with the videos, but in this instance, the 2 programs have deviated quite a bit in the past year, so I find myself in the situation where I cannot help you :frowning:

Más adelante en el día, haré un breve video sobre cómo Seamly2D hace los márgenes de costura, quizás ayude.

Later in the day, I will make a short video on how Seamly2D does the seam allowances, perhaps it will help.

Ok, aquí está el pequeño video :slight_smile:

Ok, here’s the small video :slight_smile:

( HeeHee, @slspencer, I managed to get it right :smile::star_struck::sunglasses: )

2 Likes

I did it :star_struck::+1:

1 Like

No entiendo… Valentina y Seamly son dos programas diferentes??? I don’t understand… Valentina and Seamly are 2 different softwares???

1 Like

LOL, yes, similar because they used to be the same until last year when they split up. Now Valentina is a separate program and Seamly2D is a separate program and they have been developed in different ways since then.

LOL, sí, similares porque solían ser los mismos hasta el año pasado cuando se separaron. Ahora Valentina es un programa separado y Seamly2D es un programa separado y se han desarrollado de diferentes maneras desde entonces.