Tutorial resources on pattern.cloud front page

The seamly.cloud site has been updated to allow groups to be defined that are completely public (i.e. that even the guest homepage has access to). These are then displayed on the initial homepage (before you log in).

I have configured such a group on the test system https://seamly.cloud/test) so you can see how it works - I have just shared a random pattern in the group.

Anyone can share a pattern to such a group, but the group owner or an administrator needs to approve it before it is displayed to everyone.

It would be great if those contributing to the tutorials were to share the patterns here, just share a pattern with the ‘Tutorial resources (public)’ group (and mention it in the forum so it gets approved). Anyone who wants the job of approving these let me know :slight_smile:

Alternatively, just mention here that the resources are on the wiki (or post them here) and I’ll upload them to the site.

5 Likes

That’s wonderful. I’ll have a look at it next year :wink:

I know I didn’t step by lately, I had “Christmas” :wink: But I’ll definitely look there asap.

Have a good start into the new year :champagne::tada::confetti_ball: