Tip - Moving toolbars

Tip - To increase the usable size of your working board, you can drag the tools off to the side or onto a second monitor. After you close and open the program, they will still be where you left them. This is a standard feature with most graphics programs. Thanks Seamly2D for including this in. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Also you can collapse or shrink a toolbar’s width. The items will then appear as a dropdown when clicking on the toolbar. Also you have the option to show / hide a toolbar by clicking the right mouse button in the toolbar area, and toggling the toolbar in the popup context menu OR you can toggle a toolbar in the View->Toolbars…

Just another note about moving / saving toolbar positions - or the workspace in general. The settings are saved in an ini file in the users/…/appdata/roaming/seamlyteam as best I can remember. In any case, currently if you use multiple versions of the Seamly2D, the app will use the same settings file, and thus rearrange your (toolbar) settings you saved in any other ver of the app.

1 Like

Hi @Voncarlos, Would you add this info to our wiki? Just like the program, our documentation is created by our users. This is how Seamly2D and SeamlyMe is free for everyone.

2 Likes

I would love to but I don’t know how to do it. Can someone point me in the right direction to teach myself?

1 Like

@Voncarlos - You’re a confirmed user on the wiki.

• Review how to edit the wiki using Markup here: Help:Extension:Translate/Page translation administration - MediaWiki
  • When you login to the wiki, your user name will appear at the top.
  • Click ‘Edit Source’ to edit the markup directly. Don’t worry if you make a error, it can be rolled back :smiley: (You can’t edit it visually because the translations are not completed yet.)
3 Likes