This week’s release - 2022-04-18

This week’s release, built on 2022-04-18, is available here:

1 Like

what is? this a new update of program? thanks

1 Like

Yes.

The program is automatically updated on Github even if no changes were made. If you get a Githib account, you can follow the Seamly repo and be notified when there is Seamly2D update - usually every Sunday evening. Or from time to time Susan or someone else will post here on the forums of a new update.

2 Likes

So, then, is necessary to install the program another time?. I must delete the old version, and download the new? I was looking that the version that i had in my computer was from 2021.

2 Likes

You can install a newer version while leaving the old version. In fact I have dozens of versions compiled or installed… mainly for debugging purposes. I actually recomend leaving the old version there, until you’re sure the new version functions properly on your machine. Just keep in mind that in some cases a pattern created in a newer version may not open in an older version of the app. That depends on whether the newer version contains new features that require a new pattern file format. And yes… there are some new features since a 2021 build.

2 Likes