The pattern details no longer work when I change measurement files

Hey, so I updated and I’m having an issue that I didn’t have in the previous version(s). When I set a pattern piece using the workpiece tool and go to the details, it used to resize automatically if I went back to swap between measurement files. Now when I switch, only the points remain, not the lines or curves, so I have to delete and redo it using the workpiece tool. Is there a workaround for this that I’m not seeing or is anyone else having this issue?

! Before on the piece I used the workpiece tool on|695x523 Before on the piece I used the workpiece tool on after switching measurement files

2 Likes

Hello, @dllsfan

Please can you tell me what OS you’re working on and the version of Seamly2d - which you will find in the Help > About - so that we can text to see if we can also create the same problem.

In the meantime, try to zoom in and out. I don’t know if that will help, but sometimes it does :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not seeing that problem in Seamly release date 20201005 on Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS

(I did, however, see what happens when one loads an empty measurement template instead of a filled file. Thankfully, I thought to check my VIT before posting an error :flushed:)

:unicorn:

1 Like

Thank you both so much— I actually thought I deleted my question because I figured out what I was doing wrong :woman_facepalming:

I was starting on a point that fluctuates instead of a stationary one and it was throwing off the linework. I guess now people will have an answer if it happens to them lol

2 Likes

Oh, great! Yes, thank you for sharing that. I didn’t think of it. It also sometimes happens when you choose your starting point again at the end when creating your layout.

1 Like