Thank you a fantastic effort

Thank you for joining me. I am not a coder, but an experienced pattern maker. I was so excited to see this project, and have already drafted a personal bodice sloper. I have now downloaded the beta version and am playing with that. I hope to contribute with suggestions and also make some videos on how to use the software. I already make videos on the Bernina embroidery software and run an on line classroom for that. Let me know if this would be helpful to you, and how I can send the videos to you to put on your youtube channel/facebook. Congratulations on all the work you have done so far. It is a truly amazing effort. Cheers Carol

Hello,

Thank you for joining me.

It is obvious, you should know, you are important part of community.:wink:

Let me know if this would be helpful to you, and how I can send the videos to you to put on your youtube channel/facebook.

Actually right now creating video is great way to contribute. Share your knowledge about Valentina. We will be happy publish your video on Facebook. No need to send us it, just publish it on your Youtube channel and give us the link. :slight_smile:

Roman

Well done the recent version is coming along well - keep up the development it is certainly moving in a great direction.