Terminated program

when i try to open a finished piece I get a message “parser error : Unexpected token “εχονΠεριθωριοΡαφής” found at position 2…Programm will be terminated” what is wrong?

2 Likes

Hi @Lappas, welcome to the Seamly community, I’m sad that it was a bug that brought you here :cry:

I assume you have the language set to :greece: Greek? Based on what Google Translate tells me about “εχονΠεριθωριοΡαφής” I take it that by “finished” you mean that it has seam allowances set & everything.

If you could post the release date of your copy of Seamly2D, one of the faulty .val pattern files, & the measurement file you use with it the devs will be able to see what’s going on.

I suspect that somewhere that Seamly is expecting a seamAllowance="true" in the XML of the .val, the Greek translation is putting εχονΠεριθωριοΡαφής="true" instead. So doing a find/replace on that using a plain text editor should make it usable until the devs can get the translation straightened out. (But looking at the files will allow them to confirm it.)

:unicorn:

1 Like

Yeah… I’d like to see a pattern file too - if this is the case it shouldn’t be translating any of the XML attributes.

1 Like

@Lappas: I attempted to replicate the issue, to no avail.

Would you please post

• the release date of your copy of Seamly2D, (Help menu -> About Seamly2D)
  • one of the faulty .val pattern files,
  • & the measurement file you use with it

so that the devs can figure out what’s going on?

1 Like