Take our patternmaking survey!

Ich bin auch dabei. SageN Sie dann Bescheid wie es weiter geht.

2 Likes

I’m in! [some extra characters for the filter]

2 Likes

YES!!! IN!!! [some extra characters for the filter] Thanks @Krolich :wink:

2 Likes

What does this mean? What ist this about?

1 Like

HI @Atropos! This survey will help us with Seamly2D development. It’s important to us, so I hope you decide to take the survey. I’ve placed the survey link in the initial post to make it easier for everyone to respond.

1 Like

I just took the survey. I had to check the second answer at the first question to submit my answers, because it didn’t work if I checked only the first answer. I hope everything will still be OK.

3 Likes

I have participated inthe Survey

2 Likes

I have done the survey. I would be interested in future group discussions

2 Likes

@slspencer Can you expand on question number 5? Do you mean my complete workflow or the workflow in Seamly?

2 Likes

I would like to participate, but I am not able to send a completed form. I do get messages like “missing answer” although answers are provided for every question, really. Btw, there are questions 1a and 2a. What about 1b, 2b etc?

Best regards, Hans-Peter

1 Like

Done! had to check both boxes for #1 in order to get rid of that error message to submit it.

1 Like

Done. Please note that the first question does not allow you to select only the second answer. I had to check both answers in order to validate my questionnaire. @discobot

1 Like

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

1 Like

@discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start tutorial

Starts one of the following interactive tutorials: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

Bonjour,

Le logiciel Seamly se ferme lors de l’ouverture des mesures individuelles. Que faire ? Merci pour votre aide Cordialement Nanny

1 Like

DeepL Bonjour et bienvenue sur le forum Seamly2D, @Nanny

Quelle version de Seamly utilisez-vous et quel est votre système d’exploitation, s’il vous plaît. Et si vous pouvez donner une brève description de ce que vous avez fait avant d’essayer de charger les mesures individuelles, s’il vous plaît.

Hello and welcome to the Seamly2D forum, @Nanny

[quote=“Nanny, post:21, topic:3811”] Seamly software closes when opening individual measurements [/quote]

Which version of Seamly are you using and which operating system, please. And if you can give a short description of what you did before you tried to load the individual measurements, please.

Bonjour, J’utilise la version Seamly2D 0.6…0.1. Le système d’exploitation est UBUNTU Je me connecte à Seamy, je fais “Nouveau” - Mesures - Mesures individuel et là il plante : le logiciel se ferme tout seul. En fait, je me rends compte que à par “Nouveau” rien ne fonctionne. Je ne peux pas “Ouvrir” un fichier non plus. Merci pour votre aide

1 Like

DeepL: Ce bogue a déjà été signalé ici : Can't open a file in SeamlyMe. Veuillez vous reporter à ce sujet pour toute discussion ultérieure. Merci ! :smiling_face :

:unicorn :

This bug was previously reported over here: Can't open a file in SeamlyMe. Please proceed to that topic for further discussion. Thanks! :smiling_face:

:unicorn:

1 Like