Taille enfant avec open tape

Bonjour je demarre juste avec valentina et je souhaiterais faire un patron de base layette en 3 mois avec la possibilité de le graduer avec open tape. Mais je ne trouve pas la taille qui correspond au 3mois soit 60cm?

1 Like

Hello @QUIARA, I think you can take 60cm as the 3 months length measurement. The length won’t mean anything until you place a measurement in the length column. At the beginning of using the program, I would advise that you only use the “in sizes” column. That way, each size will have the length for it included.

Je pense que vous pouvez prendre 60cm comme mesure de longueur de 3 mois. La longueur ne veut rien dire jusqu’à ce que vous placiez une mesure dans la colonne de longueur. Au début de l’utilisation du programme, je vous conseillerais de n’utiliser que la colonne “en tailles”. De cette façon, chaque taille aura la longueur pour elle incluse.

MERCI, j’ai une autre question: comment peut on faire apparaître des repères sur le plan de coupe?

1 Like

Hi @QUIARA, I’m not too sure what you mean by markers. Are these ‘Notches’ that you would like printed on your pattern? Or are these internal paths that you would like on your pattern?

jr voudrais voir apparaitre un cran sur mon point qui se voit sur le plan de coupe. C’est pour reperer un placer ma manche

1 Like

I’m not too sure if the notches get cut into the fabric seam allowance when sending the pattern directly to a cutting table, since I only have a printer, but notches are mis-named in English as Passmarks and can be added to the pattern.

Right-click on the part of the pattern that you would like to add the passmark, right-click the node (point) that the passmark will be attached to and click on Passmark:

A single line will be added after the node label: image

Select the tab on the left - Passmarks - and select the type of Passmark you would like: image

Click on OK to accept the changes.

I hope that this is what you need :slight_smile: