Sugestão no puzzle

ESTIVE EXPERIMENTANDO A NOVA FERRAMENTA E GOSTEI MUITO. E OBSERVEI QUE SE EU DUPLICAR A PEÇA DO MEU MOLDE NO DETALHE , E DEPOIS JUNTAR ELA NO PUZZLE O MEU TRABALHO É MUITO MAIS RÁPIDO DO QUE EU ESPELHAR EM DESENHO . ENTÃO ESTIVE PENSANDO SE NÃO SERIA POSSÍVEL CRIAR UMA FERRAMENTA "COLAR " NO PUZZLE .

ESSA É A IDEIA DE QUANDO PRECISO JUNTAR AS PARTES PARA UM MELHOR APROVEITAMENTO DO TECIDO EM DETERMINADOS MODELOS . COM ISSO DECIDO SE NA HORA DO CORTE QUERO CORTAR O MOLDE COM AS PARTES INTEIRAS OU PARCIAL .

1 Like

Olá, Puzzle é uma função do programa Valentina. Valentina e seamly2d não são o mesmo projeto há mais de 4 anos

1 Like

With “Puzzle” being another made up term. In the real world we call it a “Marker”… but I digress.

1 Like

In the real world I use Valentina (years ago I tried with Seamly with no success) to make professional patterns for garment industry, despite of non-perfect nomenclature of its tools. But I digress. You could push to develop a better version of Seamly2D instead of judging (and copying*) Val tools, and the world will be a better place. Thank you.

Do Seamly users know that the History search bar is my original idea “stolen” from gitlab? :wink:

1 Like

What… you want a medal or something?

BTW… you do know there is a really old issue for a History search from the Bitbucket repo?

1 Like

I sometimes wonder how old / childish you are in this community. The efforts you make to follow the Valentina project, then critisize and have some disdainful attitude all the time, then use our ideas when your dev level is high enough … The fork is 5 years away, forget about us and have peaceful nights :sweat_smile: We live very well with our semantic and versioning schema we don’t care about and our tools / improvements and manuals (for what it’s worth, remember :wink:), we care far more about …

2 Likes

Who’s following who?.. last I checked this is the Seamly forums. :wink:

1 Like

Oh no, Great Master Douglas, you should get a medal. Because after 24 hours or something I posted an idea on gitlab in the obsolete Valentina Project, you had the same identical idea and implemented successfully in Seamly 2D.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is true genius.

1 Like

Last I checked, I was a S2D user for some months 5 years ago before joining the Val project and I still have a valid account. Sorry to bother you when some of our users is lost in your forum and instead of letting go as this not your project, you can’t help but critisize …

2 Likes

@richardcatherine77, @luca_lavore Is there a Valentina forum that we could refer your lost users to? The last several times I sought, I could find no indication of such an amenity.

2 Likes

Valentina international: Valentina EN IT DE - opensource pattern making software | Facebook Valentina Fr: Valentina FR - patronage informatique opensource | Facebook Our Telegram En accounts: Valentina project, Valentina project dev

2 Likes

You do release there is an old issue (2018) that RT himself made to add a seach to the History in the bitbucket repo? So it wasn’t your idea to ahem “steal”.

1 Like

Thank you. That explains why I couldn’t find it.

1 Like