Sistema de patronaje

buenas, alguien me puede decir como se utiliza la opcion de sistema de creacion de patronaje, o algun enlace sobre este tema, la verdad soy nuevo en esto y no se la diferencia de utilizar uno y otro y en el tutorial en castellano solo me aclara que vienen muchas opciones. Gracias.

Good, someone can tell me how to use the option to create patronage system, or some link on this topic, I’m really new to this and I do not know the difference between using one and another and in the tutorial in Castilian only clarifies me That come many options. Thank you.

Buenas, como nadie dice nada voy a aclarar mi duda. Se que son los distintos sistema de patronaje Bunka,marti,etc, pero no se como utilizar esto en el software. Algun link donde poder leer sobre el tema. Gracias.

Good, as nobody says anything I will clarify my doubt. I know they are different Bunka pattern system, marti, etc., but I do not know how to use this in software. Some link where you can read about the topic. Thank you.

Valentina doesn’t support any pattern making system particularly. All it does for supporting pattern making system is translation names to make your work more comfort when you look on formula. That’s all.

Which system do you want to use? Usually i take book and begin drawing. An author of system give me all data i need: formulas, measurements. Problem can occur when i don’t understand how repeat some places in algorithm.

ok. gracias y espero el desarrollo de la documentacion referida “Actualmente se está desarrollando una documentación específica para el uso de Valentina.”

okay. Thank you And I look forward to the development of the above mentioned documentation. “Specific documentation is currently being developed for Valentina’s use.”

I don’t know what you are talking about.

Hola, Valentina es un programa que permite crear los patrones en forma digital, ademas tiene la función estupenda de escalado entre otras cosas… Con ella puedes usar cualquier sistema de patronaje, es decir, podrías tomar cualquier libro de patronaje y seguir las instrucciones de la misma manera si lo harías a mano con un papel y lápiz…

A mi me gusta, por ejemplo, el libro de Helen Joseph Armstrong “Pattern Making for Fashion Design”, tiene instrucciones muy claras - podrías empezar con algo parecido.

Espero que te he aclarado un poco las cosas :slight_smile:

Hello, Valentina is a program that allows you to create patterns in digital form, also has the Super function of scale among other things… It can use any pattern, i.e., could take any pattern book and follow the instructions in the same way if you do it by hand with a paper and pencil…

For me, I like the Helen Joseph Armstrong book. For example, “Pattern Making for Fashion Design” has very clear instructions - you could start with something like that. I hope that this has clarified a few things for you.

1 Like

Hello @nifnis, I’m also reasonably new to Valentina and pattern making in general, but when I found Valentina, it was through this link that showed a video. I followed the video once I’d installed Valentina, and it helped me to understand the process from start to finish on a small article: http://www.timelace-studio.com/how-to-draft-patterns-with-valentina/

I hope it will help you.

Hola @nifnis, también soy bastante nueva para Valentina y la creación de patrones en general, pero cuando encontré a Valentina, fue a través de este enlace que mostró un video. Seguí el video una vez que había instalado Valentina, y me ayudó a entender el proceso de principio a fin en un pequeño artículo: Http://www.timelace-studio.com/how-to-draft-patterns-with-valentina/

Espero que te ayude.

2 Likes

I found the video extremely helpful. Thank you, @Grace for posting

1 Like