Shared measurements and construction in CH?

Hi! I’m new in the forum and I was wondering, if you share multisize measurement in files for specific pattern making systems. Is there anybody interested to share data about Swiss, German or other European pattern systems? Thank you

2 Likes

Hi and welcome, @IsaPi

You can find some on the Seamly pattern cloud: https://seamly.cloud

And here I shared some things from Winifred Aldrich: Valentina E-Book : Version Française? - #20 by Grace

I also have a blog that I have a few instructions on the Burgo method: www.graces.co.za

I think these should help you to get up and running :slight_smile:

Hi Grace Thank you! I went to seamly.cloud and it tells me to access https://my-pattern.cloud rather. I’m looking forward exploring. I don’t know the Burgo method yet. Looking forward to know more about it.

1 Like

Yes, the 2 sites are linked and have the same things on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello Grace, please can you tell me if forum members have to make an new registration before they can visit the my-pattern-cloud? Thank you

2 Likes

Unfortunately, my-pattern.cloud requires its own registration, it is not linked to the forum.

:unicorn:

2 Likes

Hello dear Pneumarian, you are such a friendly member, thank you for your helpful answering. It is a pleasure having you behind the screen. Thank you again Greetings Carine

2 Likes

@Carine once you register on the my-pattern.cloud site, you may join the group Seamly/Valentina Forum Members and that will give you access to the patterns that have been shared there by several people. The creator of that site is on this forum as MrDoo and has been very helpful in the past.

3 Likes

Dear Anna, thank you very much for your help. Sounds very interesting it would nice to see what comes out when pros are doing the job, and as soon I am able to share something I will look forward to join the group too. My first patterns ( until now ) looks not as smooth, I struggling often and need more exercises. Thank you again, it is a pleasure to find such great colleagues like you.

Greetings Carine

3 Likes