several sizes

Good point. It’s why I will periodically check a pattern with different measurements to see if it’s adjusting correctly. Mainly with curves… which is generally not a problem if you size the control points accordingly.

2 Likes

And on the opposite end, kids sizes can be just as much a problem.

Here’s one for you… Since 1979 there’s an event that’s held in the convention here in Buffalo called the World’s Largest Disco. It’s like a big disco party with upwards of 5000 people. Anyhow, years ago we made a big… I mean BIG white suit like John Travolta wore in Disco Fever that they use to hang from the rafters.I can’t recall how big - it’s like 40-50 feet tall. Sleeve length was like 30… 30 FEET. LOL. I literally graded the largest pattern we had like 10 times. I wish I could find a picture - it’s hilarious. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I knitted a little pink panther (in the early 80’s) and decided to make another one, only a bit bigger, so I tripled the pattern… It turned out 7 feet tall.

It was a hit with the kids in the neighbourhood.

1 Like

Thanks again for the great replies. I’ve made it really easy for myself now. Saved the file as SVG and layered it in Illustrator :slight_smile: took less than 10 minutes to do it :partying_face:

2 Likes

Olá . Já é possível sim no puzzle do Valentina.

1 Like

Might have some relevance if we were talking about Valentina, but we’re not. We’re talking about Seamly2D, which is no longer compatible with Valentina with all the changes between the two.

1 Like