Yes, there is! Sorry I don’t have a screenshot for you, (a picture’s worth a thousand words,) but I will attempt to describe it to you.
- In the “Details” view, right-click the pattern piece you want to work with, click “Options.”
- Now that you have the options screen up, click on the “Seam Allowance” tab at the top. I assume you already have seam allowances on.
- Under “Nodes” use the drop-list to choose the first point of the side you want to have a different seam allowance, (you did select the points while making the detail, right?)
- change the measurement from CurrentSeamAllowance to what you prefer the seam allowance to be in the “After” section.
- Then choose the ending point of that side of the pattern piece, & in the “Before” section do the same thing.
That should do the trick!
Here’s a .val with the random experimental piece I gave a variable seam allowance:
Xpattern.val (4.4 KB)