Seamly2D keeps closing

Hi,

Hoping someone can help me… So I’m new to seemly and just got through adding my first set of measurements into seamlyme. Ive now opened Seamly2d to create a trouser pattern, opened and ‘load individual’ measurements on seamly2d but when I click the formal button to input the formula Seamly2D completely closes.

Help!

3 Likes

here’s the error message that pops up

2 Likes

Welcome to Seamly @Stitchchick! Sorry your experience is starting off poorly!

I see you’re using MacOS, & I think the 2023-09-1 build of Seamly?

Perhaps there is helpful information in one of these previous topics on the subject: Seamly 2D crashes when adding formula for measurements (Mac OS Monterey), Formula assistant crashes program, Formula button error crash.

I believe @csett86 is the closest we have to a MacOS dev at present, though @Douglas or @slspencer are the leads, so their word is more meaningful.

:unicorn:

2 Likes

Also sorry to hear, but I have good news: All the crashes should now be resolved, and todays prerelease contains the fixes: Release 2023.1.15.106-prerelease · FashionFreedom/Seamly2D · GitHub

Please try that or wait for the weekly release in a few hours and try that

3 Likes

The weekly release is now out that should fix your issue among others: Release 2023.1.16.230 · FashionFreedom/Seamly2D · GitHub

4 Likes

Hi @Stitchchick, Did you download the new version for MacOS, and did it solve the problem?

1 Like