Seamly cloud website

Hello,

The day I downloaded Seamly2D for the first time, a certificate required on the my-pattern.cloud site expired. I haven’t been to the site before but it seems to be the correct site from forum posts. The message reads and follows and prevents me from accessing the site.

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID Subject: my-pattern.cloud

Issuer: Go Daddy Secure Certificate Authority - G2

Expires on: Dec 19, 2022

Current date: Dec 22, 2022

2 Likes

Welcome to Seamly, & thanks for bringing this issue to light! Obviously none of us use the pattern cloud enough to have noticed its lack yet, what are you hoping to find there?

@slspencer, @Douglas, @MrDoo I think one of y’all knows how to deal with this issue.

2 Likes

Hello Pneumarian, neat name.

I was hoping to find some basic patterns to start with learning with Seamly. I was hoping to pick up a pattern to make some thermal underwear but i ended up buying one on etsy due to this problem.

After than I have some dress shirts and high waste dress pants i need to make for myself. Pretty much my whole wardrobe has been hand made for a few years now, and not knowing much about drafting by hand, a program like this can really help.

2 Likes

This seems to happen every year, about now. Its about time I set myself a reminder.

I’ll get it sorted

2 Likes

That’s sorted. Thanks for raising it.

6 Likes