Seamly 2D Quit Unexpectedly

Hi. I have downloaded Seamly 2D on my MacBook Air and every time I import measurements and try to do a formula for a line length 2D unexpectedly quits and I get a report. Does anyone know where I am going wrong. I used the software fine on my Microsoft laptop. Many thanks

I have just gotten the same error…What is the issue?..Should I go back to the previous version?..Thanks

1 Like

That might be the thing to do. We’ve recently updated to Github build workflows to use MSVC and a newer ver of Qt which may have affected the Mac builds. Sorry for any inconvenience. Hopefully we can find a resolution to some of the recent Mac build issues.

That being said… it’s always a good idea to keep backups of your patterns in a previous ver, and treat each weekly release as a test build… that way you’ll have the option to revert back to a previous version of Seamly2D.

3 Likes

Many thanks. I will download an earlier version.

1 Like

Hi!

I have downloaded the latest version of Seamly, but still, it quits while i am using the mesures i have entered into SeamlyMe. I have destroyed the file, then download it again, but the problem still persist.

Can you help me please?

1 Like