Hey there, its been a while… The new roadmap page is a great thing. The only thing I am wondering is how to see if somebody is allready working on a special topic, i.e. if somebody has “adopted” a special task. Is even anybody except of Roman active in development atm? Just thinking about what I can do I. First of all there are several issues I placed so its not the least probable I care about At least I spent some time digging throught code trying to get a better understanding of architecture. What I can imagine as tasks for me is
- [#172 https://bitbucket.org/valentinateam/valentina/issue/172/search-field-for-dialog-measurements] Search field for dialog measurements
- [#233 https://bitbucket.org/valentinateam/valentina/issue/233/snapping-on-spline-curve-handles] Snapping on spline curve handles o I have to confess at this point I am still not sure if/how this can be done easily with current architecture
- [-] Hotkey/action editor. Not really urgent but interesting. Some discussion happened before on this list. I also found this on the net which I think could be helpful: Qt 4.2 Shortcut Management, this can probably help
- [#202 https://bitbucket.org/valentinateam/valentina/issue/202/add-posterazor-feature ] Posterazor feature o Roman, looks like u’re allready working on it. Some more detailed plans/design already?
- [#181 https://bitbucket.org/valentinateam/valentina/issue/181/better-measurements-standard] Better measurements standard o Yes, a quite wide topic. Nothing to just start off with. Whats the status about that?
- Issue #244, also still more architecture knowledge needed on my side
- Maybe some of the new tool Ideas - but I still have to read through issue description to understand the Ideas better
So far, Felix