Roadmap and stuff

Hey there, its been a while… The new roadmap page is a great thing. The only thing I am wondering is how to see if somebody is allready working on a special topic, i.e. if somebody has “adopted” a special task. Is even anybody except of Roman active in development atm? Just thinking about what I can do I. First of all there are several issues I placed so its not the least probable I care about :wink: At least I spent some time digging throught code trying to get a better understanding of architecture. What I can imagine as tasks for me is

Any comments?

So far, Felix

• [-] Hotkey/action editor. Not really urgent but interesting. Some discussion happened before on this list. I also found this on the net which I think could be helpful:

• Qt 4.2 Shortcut Management, this can probably help

I think make action editor it is now a good idea. Action editor just allow to see all shortcuts in program and also change settings for people who use another way.On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 11:53 PM, felix ulber felix.ulber@gmx.de wrote:

Hey there, its been a while… The new roadmap page is a great thing. The only thing I am wondering is how to see if somebody is allready working on a special topic, i.e. if somebody has “adopted” a special task. Is even anybody except of Roman active in development atm? Just thinking about what I can do I. First of all there are several issues I placed so its not the least probable I care about :wink: At least I spent some time digging throught code trying to get a better understanding of architecture. What I can imagine as tasks for me is

Any comments?

So far, Felix

– You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Valentina-project list” group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to valentina-project-list+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to valentina-project-list@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/valentina-project-list. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Felix,

This feature almost done. Left some unhandled cases, and unit tests.

Will be implemented as soon as possible in 0.4 according to plan. The feature contain many stages itself. So it big. I am thinking about adding more documentation about architecture.

The only thing I am wondering is how to see if somebody is allready working

on a special topic, i.e. if somebody has “adopted” a special task. Is even anybody except of Roman active in development atm?

We can use Assignee filed in issue tracker. And no, no one except me active in developing.

• Maybe some of the new tool Ideas - but I still have to read through issue description to understand the Ideas better

Tools is not hard task, but it is a lot of code work. Maybe create some sort of documentation how it works?

Because now we have roadmap better stick to the plan if only we can. Better take tasks that have more priority. It will make release closer.

Roman