Qu'elle DXF pour modaris et peut on importer un DXF

Bonjour, Je démarre sur le Seamly 2D . Merci encore de donner l’accès tout public pour ce genre de logiciel. Ma question concerne les fichiers DXF: Savez vous quelle est le format de DXF à utiliser pour pouvoir ouvrir le fichier sur lectra modaris? Et inversement, commentaire fait t’on pour importer un fichier DXF dans Seamly 2D. J’aimerai bien ne pas avoir à refaire toute mes bases :wink:

Merci Pour votre retour Christel

4 Likes

Hello and I’m happy that you are starting on Seamly2D. I’m afraid that I can’t help you with which DXF format will work for you. What I do know is that if you can’t find the correct format in Seamly2D, you will be able to export to SVG, load the file into Inkscape (also free and opensource) and from it, you can save to even more DXF formats.

I hope this helps you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Non. @Douglas might, since he’s active in the costuming industry, but I’d have to experiment until I figure out what works. I highly recommend the practice, it keeps the 'ol cerebrum flexible.

GT: Non. @Douglas pourrait, puisqu’il est actif dans l’industrie des costumes, mais je devrais expérimenter jusqu’à ce que je trouve ce qui fonctionne. Je recommande fortement la pratique, elle garde le cerveau flexible.

Sadly, no. To make that work with the way Seamly2D reads files would require Google levels of resources, & they haven’t taken sufficient interest in fashion/costuming to help us with that. :laughing:

GT: Malheureusement non. Pour que cela fonctionne avec la façon dont Seamly2D lit les fichiers, il faudrait des niveaux de ressources de Google, et ils ne se sont pas suffisamment intéressés à la mode / aux costumes pour nous aider.

:unicorn:

2 Likes

It may take a bit of trial and error to see which DXF format works for you. I would start with the most current format and work backwards.

Lke Pneumarian said it would take a a tremendous amount of resources to implement some sort of DXF import. It has to do with the nature of how Seamly2D works… that is almost every value used is a parametric formula, which when exported to another format such as DXF - gets stripped out and you’re left with a sort of Etch-A-Sketch set of instructions. There’s no way to import and recreate the original pattern. An DXF export from Seamly2D is just but one of an (near) infinite number of possibilities a pattern can be… so while it is theoretically possible to be able to code to import THAT one specific pattern & size, you would not be able to create a multitude of custom sizes of that pattern in Seamly2D. In other words, exporting to DXF is a one street.

3 Likes

J’avais essayé tous les formats DXF pour une directrice il y’a quelques années. elle arrivait à en ouvrir un, mais je ne me souviens pas du format exact.

L’option DXF - Seamly ne marche pas.

2 Likes

It seems that Lectra Modaris uses DXF - AAMA formats:

I think any of these should work on a new machine, but if you are uncertain of the age of the Lectra Modaris, then choose an older one first.

2 Likes

Merci pour vos réponses

1 Like

In looking for the DXF export options, I’m reminded by the fact you can’t save & load a layout - to print / export the layout again (In Seamly2D) you have to go through the whole process again. But again I digress…

2 Likes

Bonjour, Si je comprends bien, il n’y a pas de solution alors? Vous n’avez pas réussi depuis la publication de votre message? C’est trop dommage ça. Merci. Morgane

1 Like

Bonjour, que voulez-vous dire par recommencer tout le processus s’il vous plaît? Merci

1 Like