Promo Clip/Intro Video For Seamly2D

https://youtu.be/jgxeJojts1c

I created a sort of promo/intro video clip for seamly2D. Maybe something that could be added to the beginning of Seamly2D related videos! Feedback is appreciated!

1 Like

I do like it, however, I’m wondering if, instead of flashing lights, it could have something more pattern like? Perhaps flying images of patterns from Seamly2D?

1 Like

of course! It would be cool to have screen caps of people making their patterns so I can substitute for the video!

1 Like

I think there are quite a few scattered around the forum in the chats.

1 Like

Another idea I think would be fantastic would be to extend the clip and showing the pattern made in seamly2D, showing the pattern being printed and cut on fabric, the sewing of the garment, and showing the finished garment to really show and emphasize the relevance of seamly2D in the entire fashion process!

1 Like

Haha, I think that would be a full length promotional video, but you’re getting to what I have in my mind. I was thinking of the pattern lines and labels flying around in the foreground with a catwalk in the background with models - all darkened out.

It’s worth mentioning on here that I have contacted the PDF Plotting company that specializes in printing CAD designs such as the patterns drafted in our beautiful little Seamly2D software. I had emailed them asking them to essentially contribute video footage of sewing patterns being printed to use in the promotional clip for Seamly2D. If things go well, I will post an update as I would love to make this promotional video happen. If anything, I would love to expand the clip into a full promotional video. More people need to know about the potential being generated by our wonderful community! :muscle:

2 Likes