Print issues / problème impression

Hello It’s terrible I can not print properly and I can not reinstall the old version because my bosses have been done recently. I am trying to create a pdf but Seamly 2 D be created as a sheet A 4 and I do not know how to change that. The configuration is well roll 24p but when I create the pdf there is only A4 or letter or else but not A1

I am stuck and I have no solution. Can I urgently ask you to send me a .pdf roll A1

mesures10_GL.vit (1,3 Ko) combinaison.val (47,7 Ko)

J’ai exporté le motif sous forme de fichier .svg que vous pouvez ouvrir dans un éditeur différent, comme Inkscape, et essayez de l’imprimer à partir du papier de format correct.

combinaison_1

J’espère que cela peut aider

Hello ! It is almost the outcome of the story !! After a morning with the after sales service of my printer, we found a setting that allows me to print.

I still have not figured out the end of the story, but it seems that an update of the printer software has seamly confused and the communication between the 2 on the margins and the cutter.

The technician did not even understand where the problem came from, he seems to want to look again to improve the system …

No matter, I found my pattern!

Thank you very much for your support and presence !!! I hope this subject will finally be closed !!

Very good weekend

Alice

1 Like

Oh, great! I’m really happy that you have, at least, found where the problem is coming from :grin: