Pestañas desactivadas

Buenas noches, Soy nueva por aquí, estoy tratando de entender cómo va el programa y llega un momento que no puedo hacer nada. Me salen las pestañas pero desactivadas, sin color. Me pasa cuando intento hacer el patrón “piece”.

Una ayuda,

Gracias.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hola y bienvenido al foro Seamly2D, @SaNDRa_PNF

El problema puede deberse a que has seleccionado el nodo N como 2º y último nodo (no estoy muy seguro porque no puedo ver el borrador). Te sugiero que Canceles y lo intentes de nuevo. Tal vez sólo seleccionar todos los nodos en primer lugar, sólo para ver si van a crear una pieza patrón. Si eso funciona, entonces elimínelo y haga la pieza patrón completa de nuevo.

Normalmente, es algo pequeño que hace esto, como la necesidad de invertir una curva. Si no lo consigues, por favor envíame tu archivo de patrón y tu archivo de medidas (.val & .vit) para que pueda probarlo por ti.

Traducción realizada con la versión gratuita del traductor.

The problem could be because you have selected the node N as the 2nd and last node (I’m not too sure because I can’t see the draft). I suggest that you Cancel and try again. Perhaps only select all the nodes first, just to see if they will create a pattern piece. If that works, then delete it and do the whole pattern piece again.

Normally, it’s something small that does this, like needing to reverse a curve. If you don’t get it right, please send me your pattern file & your measurement file (.val & .vit) so that I can test it for you.

1 Like

Not sure about that… looks like there is an N as well as an N’ node. The list of base point names is different depending on the language… some have accents.

Hopefully the overhaul of the Pattern Piece tool I’ve been working on will reduce some of the curve direction issues. I’ve got it it auto reverse the majority of cases when adding a curve. There are still some cases where the direction of the curve is indeterminate until several node selections are made. It’s kinda of like Schrodinger’s cat… until you look at some curve cases in context, the app can’t easily decide if a curve needs reversing. Points along a curve cause issues, as the point is neither the start or end of the curve, so you can’t always determine it’s direction.

3 Likes

Hi @SaNDRa_PNF,

¿Encontraste una respuesta al problema que estabas teniendo? ¡Por favor déjanos saber!

Did you find an answer to the issue you were having? Please let us know!

1 Like