Patron basé sur 2 blocs

Bonjour, j’essaye de faire un patron pour un short-salopette (méthode “metric pattern cutting for children’s wear and Babywear” de Winifred Aldrich p 84-85). Les instructions demandent de commencer par tracer le bloc “pantalon” et le bloc “buste”. En tant que tel, ça ne me pose pas de problème (en tout cas, jusqu’à présent, ça ne m’en a jamais posé).

J’ai déjà tracé mon bloc pantalon et je voudrais attaquer le bloc “buste”. Plutôt que de retracer à chaque fois que j’ai besoin d’un patron mes blocs de base, j’ai donc enregistré mon bloc pantalon de base sous ce nom. Puis-je importer ce bloc (ou un autre) dans un nouveau projet pour me servir de base dans la construction du projet définitif ? (Je ne sais pas si je m’explique bien).

Je vais commence à tracer mon bloc “buste de base”. Puis-je l’enregistrer seul en tant que tel et ensuite l’importer dans mon projet final ou bien dois-je, à chaque fois que je veux faire un patron recommencer la construction des blocs de base ? (Auquel cas, je crée une deuxième pièce de patron dans mon projet actuel)

Merci d’avance pour votre aide :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bonjour @Vice-Versa

Ouvrez le patron Pantalon, enregistrez-le sous un nom différent, puis apportez les modifications nécessaires. J’ai fait ce patron avec le corsage sur une planche séparée et les manches sur une autre, etc. le tout dans le même fichier patron.

*Hello @Vice-Versa *

Open the Pants pattern, save it under a different name and then make the changes needed. I made this pattern with the bodice on a separate board and the sleeves on another, etc. all in the same pattern file.

1 Like

No. Not at this time. You can not import a draft block from pattern into another. This is one of those items high on the wish list. The problem is (automatically) dealing with the uniqueness of the point names. How would the application know the difference between point A1 in one pattern from another? An import routine would have to identify any point or curve name that is not unique, and then change every instance of that in the pattern being imported. Not impossible, but not a simple task to program.

Like Grace stated, I would start off with loading your base bust pattern… save as to another pattern, then make any additions to it.

2 Likes

OK, I can understand what you explained. In fact, it doesn’t help me a lot :smiley: I have to draft a trousers block pattern and a bust block pattern for the same garment I plan to sew. So I have to create both trousers and bust pattern in the same file in order to complete my final pattern. I’ll draw my bust block pattern as a separate file however, so later, if I need to work either on trousers or bust pattern, they’ll be ready. For my actual project, I’ll wich block need more detail and save it with an other name, then draw the missing piece a second time.

I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot. Have a very good day :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can’t code, but I know quite a bit of sql : what about prefixing “bloc1.A1” (or whatever is the prefix for bloc1 board or file) ? I’m sorry if I seem pretentious, that’s not the case, and I’m very grateful for all you make with Seamly2D. I’m so pleased of being able to use such a nice software :slight_smile: That’s just a suggestion (and I’m almost sure it’s a lot more complicated than what it seems).

2 Likes

Theoretically, if you were the only one working on patterns, and had a unique naming convention - it could work. In any case I think any import routine would have to allow for user inervention, where you could resolve any conflicts. Kinda like with Git when merging branches… sometimes you have to manually resolve conflicts before merging.

3 Likes

As I told you, I can’t code, so from my point of view, it doesn’t seem so hard to do, but I know that it’s no really what it looks like :slight_smile: In fact, ask user how to resolve such conflicts seems a good idea :slight_smile: Thanks for your answer :slight_smile:

1 Like