Paid Project: Develop & alter Made-to-Measure Womenswear Patterns

Hi there,

I am based in London and have recently been awarded funding to start a platform for purchasing made-to-measure womenswear patterns. I am looking for someone, ideally based in London, who can turn my designs into pattern drafts, and alter these patterns based on an individual’s measurements.

Please let me know if you, or someone you know might be interested, and I will be happy to share more information.

Many thanks, Olivia

2 Likes

I would I have been interested to know more but I am based in Paris.

2 Likes

Hello Olivia, I could be interested in helping you with this. If you’d like to tell me a bit more, preferably with an example design, I’ll be happy to give you a more definite yes or no. I’m based in Oxford. You can email me direct at annemgreene@googlemail.com if you like.

2 Likes

Hi Flo,

This could still work, could you share your email address and I’ll send you a bit more information.

Many thanks, Olivia

1 Like

Great, thanks Anni! I’ll send an email today with more information.

1 Like

|### Rafael Orozco rafaelorozcog23@gmail.com|mié, 15 sept 20:35 (hace 2 días)||

| | — | — | — | |para Seamly

|

Dear Olivia, I think that in these times the distance does not matter much, because I have the capacity to carry out the work that you require from my Country, Guatemala, because I have extensive experience in digitized design of all kinds of clothing but especially for ladies. . I can operate all kinds of sewing machines and I also know all the sewing techniques. I studied Textile Engineering in Germany and Switzerland, worked many years for Columbia Sportswear Co. from Portland Oregon, Liz Claibone from New Jersey etc. And I have always worked from home as a Free-Lance, I only traveled 2 or 3 times each year to update myself with the designs of the new season. To work with you I only need a photo of your designs and measurements, I immediately draw it on paper, digitize it and immediately you will have it in PDF format, now only for printing. If you agree we can start with a single design ok, Please contact me at cell number 502 58447281 (whatsApp) Email: rafaelorozcog23@gmail.com.

2 Likes

Hi Olivia, I’m looking out for your email and will contact you when I’m able to see what you have in mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Olivia,

If you are still looking to hire someone I would be glad to help you out on this, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise

You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com

Cheers,

Andrew

1 Like

Dear Olivia, I think that in these times the distance does not matter much, because I have the capacity to carry out the work that you require from my Country, Guatemala, because I have extensive experience in digitized design of all kinds of clothing but especially for ladies. . I can operate all kinds of sewing machines and I also know all the sewing techniques. I studied Textile Engineering in Germany and Switzerland, worked many years for Columbia Sportswear Co. from Portland Oregon, Liz Claibone from New Jersey etc. And I have always worked from home as a Free-Lance. To work with you I only need a photo of your designs and measurements, I immediately draw it on paper, digitize it and immediately you will have it in PDF format, now only for printing. If you agree we can start with a single design ok. Please contact me at cell number 502 58447281 (whatsApp) Email: rafaelorozcog23@gmail.com.

Greetings. Rafael Orozco. ModaTextil - Logo

1 Like