Nueva version de Seamly 2D

Hola , Desde Barcelona, me he descargado la versión de Seamly 2D desde la pagina oficial , lo he realizado siguiendo los pasos desde you tube, en mi caso cuando me he descargado el programa me aparece como valentina que es la antigua versión, a mi me gustaría poder descargarme la ultima versión alguien me podría ayudar para poder descargármela, en el video de you tube en la barra de herramientas de la parte de arriba habían comandos nuevos que en el programa de valentina no aparecen.

Gracias !!!

2 Likes

Welcome! If I’m recalling previous discussions correctly, due to the level of overlap between the two programs, for best results you’ll have to UNinstall valentina before installing seamly2d. I hope that helps!

GT: ¡Bienvenidos! Si recuerdo correctamente las discusiones anteriores, debido al nivel de superposición entre los dos programas, para obtener mejores resultados, tendrá que desinstalar valentina antes de instalar seamly2d. ¡Espero que eso ayude!

:unicorn:

1 Like

Hello & welcome, @Nefer

You can download the latest release of Seamly2D here: Release Weekly release 20210419 · FashionFreedom/Seamly2D · GitHub

1 Like

Sorry for my English, I’m using the Google translator, I wanted to thank you for the information. regards!! :relaxed:

2 Likes

Speaking as per a Windows build… should be no reason to uninstall Valentina - it’s in a separate folder, and shouldn’t affect Seamly2D. In fact I even keep multiple copies of Valentina and Seamly2D. Before installing a new rev, I just rename the Valentina.exe & Tape.exe or the Seamly2D.exe & Seamlyme.exe … usually just adding the rev # to the name - then install the new ver. As long as the builds were made with the same Ver of Qt, you now have access to both / multiple versions of the apps. Mind you different versions of an app will still share the same preferences so you need to be aware of that.

Whether this holds to true for Linux or Mac builds I can’t say at this point.

2 Likes

Not a problem… For the most part Google translate does the job. If I type “tr” in the Google search, my top 3 responses are translate Spanish… translate French… or translate German… in varying order. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m sorry, I forgot to translate the previous message. Mostly, by the time I’ve typed the reply to the query, I’ve forgotten which language it was originally in :blush:.

Je suis désolé, j’ai oublié de traduire le message précédent. La plupart du temps, au moment où j’ai tapé la réponse à la requête, j’ai oublié dans quelle langue elle était à l’origine: blush :.

Lo siento, olvidé traducir el mensaje anterior. En su mayoría, cuando escribí la respuesta a la consulta, olvidé en qué idioma estaba originalmente: blush :.

However, if you right-click on the text, normally you will get a menu where you can choose “Translate to ??” and everything will be translated for you. So you see, we all use Google Translate :slight_smile:

Cependant, si vous cliquez avec le bouton droit sur le texte, vous obtiendrez normalement un menu dans lequel vous pourrez choisir “Traduire en ??” et tout sera traduit pour vous. Donc, vous voyez, nous utilisons tous Google Traduction: light_smile:

Sin embargo, si hace clic con el botón derecho en el texto, normalmente obtendrá un menú donde puede elegir “Traducir a ??” y todo será traducido para ti. Como puede ver, todos usamos Google Translate: leve_sonrisa:

Assuming one has a mouse. Doesn’t work on the Chrome phone app… have to cut & paste into Google after selecting which language. Little more effort, but effective none the less.

1 Like