Newer AppImages not loading

After having focused on the 20220411 release for a while I decided it was high time for me to get back up to date. I saw that there were a lot of failed attempts to build the Linux AppImage, the 20220530 being the most recent [downloadable AppImage]. Unfortunately when I try running it I only get this output in the terminal:

/tmp/.mount_SeamlyTnRJTi//usr/bin/seamly2d: /tmp/.mount_SeamlyTnRJTi//usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Core.so.5: version `Qt_5.15' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_SeamlyTnRJTi//usr/bin/seamly2d)
/tmp/.mount_SeamlyTnRJTi//usr/bin/seamly2d: /tmp/.mount_SeamlyTnRJTi//usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Core.so.5: version `Qt_5.15' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_SeamlyTnRJTi//usr/lib64/Seamly2D/libqmuparser.so.2)
/tmp/.mount_SeamlyTnRJTi//usr/bin/seamly2d: /tmp/.mount_SeamlyTnRJTi//usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libQt5Core.so.5: version `Qt_5.15' not found (required by /tmp/.mount_SeamlyTnRJTi//usr/lib64/Seamly2D/libvpropertyexplorer.so.1)

That’s the Chromebook Debian VM, the Ubuntu 20.04.4 replaces the TnRJTi with QwqVZN, & the Ubuntu 18.04.6 replaces it with rOu44T. ETA: Though I’m pretty sure that, as a temp, that string changes every single time it opens.

I assume that it’s related to why there were so many failed build attempts later, but thought it best to cover the bases.

:unicorn:

1 Like