My-pattern.cloud

I cannot load/export pdf-pattern from my-pattern.cloud. Gives me on following error, “preview generation failed.” I have tried different paper formats and no success so far. Here is the link to that pattern, The pattern can somebody help me? I would like to give my sewing students the option to print their patterns with their own measurements, before the class starts.

The website isn’t using the latest version of the Seamly2D executable and so that may be the problem. If email me at admin@my-pattern.cloud and let me know your userid and a reasonably accurate timestamp for when the error occurred I can look at the logs and work out what went wrong.

1 Like

Hi, MrDoo, I just sent the additional information into admin e-mail. Thanks for helping me out here.

1 Like

I have your email, I’ll look into the issue.

1 Like

I have updated the version of Seamly2D that the my-pattern.cloud platform currently uses to generate export PDF and SVG files. It looks like this resolves the issue.

Any other issues, please let me know.

3 Likes

Thank you. So, which version I should be using then?

Br Heidi

1 Like

So, the pattern cloud is updated so that it use the latest version. No need to answer. Thanks!

1 Like

Well… probably until this weekend when I may drop another Seamly2D update. :wink:

1 Like