Multisize and graduations

Bonjour Est ce qu’il est possible de faire des gradations avec Valentina ? comment utilise t’ont le multisize ? JE crois lire des sujets là dessus mais mon anglais n’est pas assez bon je n’arrive pas à comprendre comment faire

Hello Is it possible to make gradations with Valentina? Hpow can I use multisize ? I believe reading topics on it but my English is not good enough, I don’t understand

thank you again !!

On any of the pages, if you are working with Google Chrome browser…You can right click on the text and click on Translate to French.

This works on all websites, including the forum and the wiki tutorials

Sur l’une des pages, si vous travaillez avec le navigateur Google Chrome … Vous pouvez cliquer avec le bouton droit de la souris sur le texte et cliquer sur Traduire en français.

Cela fonctionne sur tous les sites Web, y compris le forum et les didacticiels wiki

If there is something that doesn’t translate very well, or that you need more explanation, please post a specific question and I will try to help you.

S’il y a quelque chose qui ne se traduit pas très bien, ou que vous avez besoin de plus d’explications, postez une question spécifique et j’essaierai de vous aider.

https://wiki.valentinaproject.org/wiki/Tape

Hello, Thank you for this advice. I read it and understand but I can’t use it. I make My pattern, ok…and after ? How I use it ? impossible to “Unload current” …

base 1M.val (5,6 Ko) mesures1M.vst (2,3 Ko)

1 Like

!yes !!! I find it !!! pfffft !!

3 Likes