Message "erreur critique"

Bonjour à tous, Je suis ravie d’utiliser Seamly 2D pour ma première collection, j’ai hâte de partager les photos du résultat. Malheuresement j’ai un petit souci sur un patron de robe de bal…

Le logiciel me met ce message depuis ce matin. Tout allait bien à la fermeture du patron vendredi. Je n’ai pas touché au tableau de mesure depuis, ni au patron. Quelle est la mesure “V” ? Impossible d’ouvrir mon patron! Merci de votre aide!

message%20error%20seamly Patron Bustier drapé.val (171.0 KB)

1 Like

Suite du message avec le tableau de mesure que je n’ai pas pu intégrer au premier post mesures indiv Vol2.vit (1.5 KB)

1 Like

Hi & welcome @WildMum. It seems that the seam allowance in “JUPE DERRIERE” somehow became “V”. I have changed it, so you will need to go over the seam allowances and check that they are all correct. I have placed a “V” notch where I think it is.

I also added a number of custom items to the measurements file which now have 0 value.

Here are your files back:

Patron Bustier drapé B.val (170.7 KB)

mesures indiv Vol2 B.vit (2.1 KB)

3 Likes

Thanks so much Grace, you save my day!

Best regards to you and all members of the seamly 2D team!:heart_eyes:

Myrtille

3 Likes

You are very welcome :slight_smile: We love helping because we love the program.

Patron CORSAGE MANTEAU BOUTONS COL.val (79,3 Ko)

Hi GRACE ! I have the same problem. could you please gimme some help :tired_face: as I am new member I can post only one link at a time. i ll join the second one below

1 Like

mesures CORSAGE 20211228.vit (1,8 Ko)

here are measurements thanks

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the Seamly2D forum, @Pillowda

I have deleted the pattern detail that was causing problems, so you will need to redo it :slight_smile:

Patron CORSAGE MANTEAU BOUTONS COLa.val (78.1 KB)

2 Likes

This made me think of something that may be useful… something to add to the wish list. A feature to “check” or validate a pattern file - without loading it - where there are some utilities to fix a broken file. Such as removing references to tools that don’t exist.

2 Likes

thank you so much. it works good :ok_hand:

2 Likes

:slight_smile: That would be great. We don’t get many of these errors in Seamly any more. This one was Valentina & I think the previous one was, as well.

1 Like

Hope so. I’ve snuck a few fixes to (de)referencing tools while working on other features. Zeroing in on a few more.

2 Likes