Measurements table issues

Dear Valentina Team, I’m Sara Savian, fashion designer and maker at Wemake fablab, Milano. I’m trying to use your software but i had a problem from the very beginning with the measurements table of variables.

Even if I have the file named “GOST_man_ru.vst” in the standard folder, if I try to open it or to make a pattern with standard measurements table, the measures are not available.

I’m using Valentina on my MacOsX versione 10.9.5 Hopefully you can help me out!

Best regards, Sara Savian Sara Savian

//// Apparel and Graphic Designer///// +39 392 91 92 077////// www.sarasavian.com http://www.sarasavian.com

Hi Juan,

Please join the Valentina google group so that your messages can be accepted on the forum.

Thanks! SusanOn Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 3:57 PM, juanpirolo@gmail.com wrote:

Hello Roman, I am using Valentina 0.4.3.0 on Mac os x El Capitan and i am finding the same issue. Is there a fix. Mac os X would not allow the user to make any modification on the /usr/ directory so the listed solution is not available for mac os x El capitan users. I would really love using Valentina. Hope you can give me a happy answer. sincerely Juan. (john)

– You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “Valentina-project list” group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to valentina-project-list+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com. To post to this group, send email to valentina-project-list@googlegroups.com. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/valentina-project-list . For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hello Sara,

Glad that you have found Valentina interesting and continue using it.

Thanks for your bug report. We know about this issue and already fixed it. It will available in the next dev package for Mac Os.

Best regards, RomanOn Thursday, February 5, 2015 at 9:56:42 PM UTC+2, susan.spencer wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Sara Savian sara.savian@gmail.com Date: Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 10:46 AM Subject: Measurements table issues To: contact@valentina-project.org

Dear Valentina Team, I’m Sara Savian, fashion designer and maker at Wemake fablab, Milano. I’m trying to use your software but i had a problem from the very beginning with the measurements table of variables.

Even if I have the file named “GOST_man_ru.vst” in the standard folder, if I try to open it or to make a pattern with standard measurements table, the measures are not available.

I’m using Valentina on my MacOsX versione 10.9.5 Hopefully you can help me out!

Best regards, Sara Savian

Sara Savian

//// Apparel and Graphic Designer///// +39 392 91 92 077////// www.sarasavian.com http://www.sarasavian.com

Hi Juan,

Right now i am travelling and don’t work. I will check your report later. Sorry. RomanOn Saturday, April 16, 2016 at 6:03:28 PM UTC+3, wrote:

Hello Roman, I am using Valentina 0.4.3.0 on Mac os x El Capitan and i am finding the same issue. Is there a fix. Mac os X would not allow the user to make any modification on the /usr/ directory so the listed solution is not available for mac os x El capitan users. I would really love using Valentina. Hope you can give me a happy answer. sincerely Juan. (john)

@Timo_Virtaneva, can you confirm this issue?

Hi I don’t know why I got this question 3 months later. (Maybe the new forum)

The file needs be copied to personal directory and be modified. I don’t recommend to modify standard files. It will create possible confusion afterwards.

I’m having the measurement files in one directory under my home directory.

–Timo