Italian translation

Oh, writing or translating a manual is a wonderful way to learn how to use the software :wink:

1 Like

I can translate something of the user manual. In these days I am preparing videos about pattern making and improving my blog with Wordpress. But I want to help.

I downloaded the manual in pdf the other day, as soon as I have a moment I translate it all and reload it;)

2 Likes

If you’d like the word documents, I can send them. It may be easier to translate the .doc

2 Likes

oh god yes please :heart_eyes:

Tape Manual.rar (2.3 MB)

Sorry, had to zip it up to upload it.

Valentina Manual - New.rar (3.2 MB) , Have fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Will you also make changes to the English one, please? Like change the name and perhaps standardize the cover to Seamly2D so that it looks the same in both languages? I was going to do that over the holidays :slight_smile:

sure send me an e-mail with all the changes :wink:

Hmmmm, yes, well there won’t be any since I can’t download new test builds to add new features to the manual.

I know it’s just semantics… but it’s not that you can’t download new test builds, but rather there are no new “Seamly2D” test builds to download at this time while the name changes to the new fork shakes out. :frowning:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know :slight_smile:

ok, it takes me more time that i expect, i’m done with the translation, but i need to test it if it is ok… how can i do? I posted here or by creating a new topic? Another question i must change every “Valentina” with “Seamly2D”???

2 Likes

Oh, wow! that’s wonderful :smile: and Yes, please, all the “Valentina” needs to be changed to “Seamly2D”.

When you are done, you can post it here or add it to the Wiki at the same place as the English one for people to download. Perhaps add “Italian” to the name and the description. I’m sure many people will be very happy.

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Ichigolab!

Edit/Replace:

You are awesome!

1 Like

I cannot find how to upload the italian traslation of the guide I post it here Seamly2D - Italiano.pdf (2.9 MB)

Can I translate also SeamlyMe guide? Anyone can send me an modifiable file

2 Likes

Oh, WOW!!! thank you very much, @ichigolab. :heart::heart::heart:

The Tape Manual. rar is a bit higher up in this conversation. Let me know if you have any problems with it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, it looks wonderful :slight_smile: Thank you again.

You can download it from the front page of the wiki: https://wiki.valentinaproject.org/wiki/User_Manual#Seamly2D_User_Manual

I just noticed that in that italian page https://wiki.valentinaproject.org/wiki/User_Manual/it

there is the link of a spanish manual, I can’t change it

1 Like

I had a look and I can’t find where to change it, either. The English link works fine :frowning: