Issue #500: Graphic problems and errors when creating layout - using MaleShirt as example (dismine/valentina)


#1

New issue 500: Graphic problems and errors when creating layout - using MaleShirt as example https://bitbucket.org/valentinateam/valentina/issues/500/graphic-problems-and-errors-when-creating

Holger Pandel:

I recently compiled the latest development branch on Windows and tried to use the MaleShirt pattern from Timo. First, I adjusted some measurements and then I changed the seam allowance on all parts from 1 to 1.5. Everything seemed to work, but in details view the sleeve graphic was getting faulty when changing the seam allowance (see attached PNG).

As I only have access to a A3 or A4 printer I first tried to create a corresponding layout, but that didn’t work. I always get the attached message and the layout is not created at all.

When I try to create a A0 layout, it IS created, but it is incorrect and even creating a roll layout something is going wrong (see attached PNGs).

So, sadly, I’m not able to create anything printable at all.