Intersect point/axis error

using version

Then when I clicked on check for updates i get

I started out with this file …Panty.val (12.0 KB) Using this measurement file Jen cm.vit (1.4 KB) I changed the waist and hip measurements by ()*.92 which made a few points off that I now need to redraw. I started deleting points and lines. For some reason it won’t let me delete 16 but that is another matter.

I tried to recreate the intersecting point 17 by clicking 10,13 ,3 and then got the error when I clicked 6 The error closed the application, when I opened it, it gave me the message that it didn’t shut down right and if i wanted to reopen the last pattern I had opened, I chose yes and redid the same steps to recreate the error creating point 17, but it worked this time… *shrug

1 Like

Hi, I’m not getting the errors that you are, but the Update feature doesn’t work on mine, either. I suspect that the reason why you couldn’t delete points is because you have the actual pattern under Detail and that should also be deleted before trying to delete nodes.

However, by editing the points A16 and A17, I think I’ve managed to get it to resize very nicely if you change the measurements.

I opened the options of A16 and change the degrees to 0, the axis point to A10 and the line from A2 to A3.

This way, when A3 moves, that point will move with it.

I did the same for the other side.

Here is your pattern back with the changes so that you can see what I did: Panty a.val (10.2 KB)

Oh kewl Thanks

I had deleted everything in detail which allowed me to delete all of the other points and deleted anything attached to 16, but it still wouldn’t let me delete 16. It’s not a huge deal especially with the mod you just explained to me… still curious though :wink:

1 Like

The reason why you couldn’t delete A16 is because you need to delete A18 first :wink:

1 Like

Oh!! Cause I used that as an anchor point for the intersect… Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Had the same issue again. The error

The specific circumstances thus far seems to indicate it happens after I delete a bunch of points and then try to recreate one with the axis point tool. I am going to do another test just to make sure its the deleting that is triggering it.

I also upgraded to

1 Like

There are several tools which have issues with deletion actions. To solve this requires a deep rewrite.

1 Like

Good enuf :slight_smile: I can work around it

1 Like