Impossible de réouvrir mon patron

Bonjour,

Je suis sous Valentina, alors que j’étais en train de créer une pièce de patron, le logiciel s’est brutalement fermé. En souhaitant réouvrir ma dernière sauvegarde, impossible de réouvrir mon fichier… un message d’erreur s’affiche et je ne peux plus y accéder;

"Erreur d’interprétation de fichier.

ExceptionObjectError: Erreur lors de la création ou mise à jour de le pièce de patron

ExceptionBadId: L’outil n’a pas été trouvé dans la table., id = 212 tag: detail in line 236

quelqu’un peut il m’aider à réouvrir le fichier ? j’avais fini mon projet… l’idée de recommencer tout ne me donne pas envie … ^^

merci ! Patron cape vélo.val (40,7 Ko)

1 Like

Bonjour et bienvenue sur le forum Seamly2D, @baudiann

Je peux essayer de corriger votre modèle pour vous, mais j’aurai également besoin du fichier de mesures (.vit), s’il vous plaît.

*Hello & welcome to the Seamly2D forum, @baudiann *

I can try to fix your pattern for you, but I will need the measurements file (.vit) as well, please.

2 Likes

Merci pour votre retour !

je n’ai pas utilisé de fichier mesures enregistrées pour ce patron, mais effectivement quand je l’ouvre il y a un message d’erreur sur le fichier taille 42 que je vous mets joins. Est ce bien cela ? mesures taille 42 Femme.vit (2,1 Ko)

1 Like

mesures taille 42 Femme(v0.5.0).vit (2,1 Ko)

celui ci est apparu dans mon dossier au forma vit.bak que j’ai modifié en vit

1 Like

salut j’ai renommé mon dossier de mesure alors le fichier ne s’ouvre pas.

1 Like

I have removed the part that had a problem. You will need to recreate that detail.

Here’s your file back :slight_smile:

Patron cape vélo1.val (40.7 KB)

3 Likes

thank you so much !! it’s working !

2 Likes

Hi I’m new in the forum, and in Valentina too. I’m using Valentina since August 2021 and had no problem with it, till now, when I got an error after three days making a coat pattern 🥲 And since you fixed that problem, I would like to ask you how you did it cause I got the same error message.

I don’t remember exactly what I did in the moment when it crashed but I remember that I created my boutons pins. It was okay. Then I was thinking about making a line longer, but I don’t remember if I had time to confirm it before it crashed.

I read from someone that he edited the pattern file using notepad, by correcting where the error is listed.

Thank you in advance if you would like to show me how to do😊

1 Like

Hello @Yazlina, and welcome to the Seamly2D forum.

If you send me both the pattern and the measurement files, I can see if I can fix it for you.

Hi again @Grace, I just fixed it, I tried to do what I told you yesterday about editing the (.val) file using notepad. I followed the error by deleting the specified sections, since I have basic notions in programming, I could understand what I have to touch. It worked, and i’m soooo happy :smiley: and I’m also really happy that my programming couses are useful today.

I lost one “detail” piece and the boutons pins (the last created objects), but i’s okay, since It’s few minutes only to redraw. The most important is that the modeling is intact.

Thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes