I can't open the software

Hello everybody :slight_smile: I’m a newby with seamly2D and i need help ! I have a macbook OS X version 10.7.5 and I downloaded the mac version of seamly2D software, and installed it but I can’t open it, can you please help me ? Thank you so much for your help :slight_smile:

Emilie

Hi Emilie,

from my experience with MacOS I am very much afraid that there is a very restricted downward compatability. The actual version of seamly2D runs under Catalina/Big Sur … there had been a lot of changes in XCode and other tools. Maybe you can find an older version?

Sort of helpless, hp

2 Likes

Thank you really much for your answer. I knew that my mac was old, there where chances that I will not manage to install seamly. Too bad ! I will try on my boyfriend mac :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Assuming that it’s just that you don’t run Big Sur, maybe try one of the releases from before the fix for Big Sur was implemented, like this one from last January: Release Weekly release 20210111 · FashionFreedom/Seamly2D · GitHub (it’ll be the .zip in the list)

1 Like

Read the manual please. Oh what manual?

Try the “Wiki” button at the top of this page.