https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5AeSl1OzuM

:smiley: Good morning all. Is it possible to change a measure in the measure table when I click on FX. Thanks for your help. I use the google translator.

1 Like

Hello, @maritza1

No, if you want to change a measurement in the SeamlyMe, you can click on Menu > Measurements > Edit Current. This will open the measurements file that you are working with in SeamlyMe so that you can edit the item. Once you are done, Save the changes in SeamlyMe. When you return to your pattern, it will ask you if you would like to Sync the measurements. Click on OK. The new amount will automatically be used in the whole pattern.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Thank you very much Grace for your answer. I appreciate. (it’s my english, sorry).

1 Like

You English is perfect. Thank you for going to the trouble to translate for me. I’m only fluent in English and Afrikaans, so I also use Google Translate.

Sometimes things translate badly, so if you don’t understand anything, please don’t hesitate to tell me. I will try to word it differently so that it translates better. :slight_smile:

Votre anglais est parfait. Merci de vous être donné la peine de traduire pour moi. Je ne parle couramment l’anglais et l’afrikaans, donc j’utilise également Google Traduction.

Parfois, les choses se traduisent mal, donc si vous ne comprenez rien, n’hésitez pas à me le dire. J’essaierai de le formuler différemment pour qu’il se traduise mieux. :slight_smile:

I greatly appreciate your kindness. No problem your English is perfect and I would like to speak it like you. Thanks again.

1 Like

Thank you, and you’re very welcome.

Another small tip is… If you are using Google Chrome, you can right-click on the text on the page and translate the whole page to the language that you prefer. I use it all the time - I don’t know if it works the same in other browsers, though.

1 Like

Hello and welcome, @shaunmarry878

I use it so much that I forget to put a translation on the replies to the posts :slight_smile:

1 Like