How to download

Help!! i want to dowload this app for windows but i cant find the site where to do it, when i press on the windows logo on the download area of the page it sends me a message on the mail, the one i open and then end up in the comunity page where im am now writing this. Pls help i would love to download this app!

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the Seamly2D forum, @eze

I have tested this and received the email. I can only think that you have clicked the wrong link :slight_smile: The link below the message will download the program:

I hope this helps you.

1 Like

thank you so much!!! i really feel like a fool fight now haha :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: No need. I did the same thing a while back, just not telling anyone :grin:

4 Likes

Hi,

I can’t see the Mac icon in the download page, do you know where I can download the Mac version?

Regards

1 Like

Hi! @crossover glad to see a new interested face! & thanks for bringing this issue to our attention!

Hopefully @slspencer can get the link to the public release fixed soon, but if you’d like to try one of the weekly releases, just download one of the Seamly2D.zip from the Releases · FashionFreedom/Seamly2D · GitHub

:unicorn:

2 Likes

Users can also download weekly releases now from my fork… which once I figure out the workflow between my local and the main & fork repos - will probably be an upstream fork, where I’ll push new features before we merge them into the main repo. There’s also a couple current 32 & 64 bit Windows builds - which haven’t been available for awhile. The only caveat is that they’re not code certificate signed, so you’ll get the “unknown publisher” in the installer.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!, When I read this the link was available, but now I have another place to get the app, thank you too @Pneumarian!.

Regards